7:06 PM - Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My birthday wish is to hurry get this year over and done with.
I need more time to do tutorials especially bio!
And we should have an ALL GIRLS class outing some day. Its always mixed, no fun!
Cant stand my ct these days. I know im selfish saying this and what she's doing is for my own good and i should understand and not complain cus she's concern and cus she's my teacher and older and i should respect her and not call her names and..
BUT I STILL WANNA SAY THAT
she keeps prying into people's business! What the hell is wrong with using my phone when announcements are on? Why the hell doesnt she get her facts right before calling and complaining to my parents? Why the hell does she pms every single day?? Scolding people and getting angry so easily. I hate it when she scolds me cus to me, NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO SCOLD ME EXCEPT MY PARENTS AND SIS. Yes you do need a permit to scold me. So please refrain from doing so buggers. Get a life.