Okay here's sharing two videos with you. My sis was at India for 3 months of internship two/three years back and she came back telling me how bad the traffic at India was. I've actually blogged bout this before but i wanna blog bout it again because its really funny, especially the video below this. I didnt believe the sucky traffic until my sis showed me this video:
Wtf right? Why doesnt any of them crash?? We should be ashamed of ourselves! All the rules, regulations, laws.. Aint workin.
Anyway, here's a video of this contestent taking part in the bulgarian idol. Yep bulgaria. ITS HILARIOUS YOU MUST WATCH IT!!! But you must know the song before you start laughing (: She's trying to sing "without you" by mariah carey but she cant pronounce those english words properly cus she's so not english. For goodness sake! She even pronounces CANT LIVE as KEN LEE muahahahah!!! Here goes..
THIS is what she's singing: No, I can’t forget this evening Or your face as you were leaving But I guess that’s just the way this story goes, You always smile.... But in you eyes your sorrow shows Yes it shows I cant live If living is without you I can’t live I can’t give anymore Can’t live If living is without you can’t give, I can’t give anymore