1:56 AM - Saturday, December 26, 2009
OMG I JUST REALISED 2010 IS ROUND THE CORNER.
THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD THIS BAD THIS IS BAD THIS IS BAD.
WHY AM I NOT ANTICIPATING THE NEW YEAR?
Dreaded year ahead. School sucks big time. At the end of next year, i would have completed my 2 year jail term. Siao! How can my friends be surviving so happily in jc. Im super exhausted, tired and going crazy. Maybe my brain is too slow. Screws loose and rusty so cannot work fast enough.
I promise to be a good girl and do my tutorials and
TRY not to sleep in class everyday, eat regular meals, sleep enough :D HAHA so easy to say lor.
I wish 2012 just come and really destroy the world, cause massive destruction to all schools and education systems, buildings, people.. :D
Okay its JUST ONE YEAR, 365 days, its gonna be over in the blink of an eye. RIGHT? SAY YES.