12:32 AM - Sunday, May 24, 2009
Wah havent updated for so loooooooong!!! Too busy "studying" I guess.. Anyway, on Thursday, we went to delta stadium to watch hockey finals, sa against vj. Of course sa lost.. Score was 2-0! I had diarrhoea again after the match.. This is bad cus I had it for 3 days already I think I'm losing lots of fluid la. Then went to cine with samuel, samantha, ben and ko for dinner. Took so long to decide what to eat cus we were all so broke.. In the end we ate some jap food I'm not sure how to spell it. Did alot of nonsense and made alot of noise heh so embarrassing! After dinner, kami pergi jalan jalan and ended sitting at centrepoint macs. I drank a cup of latte cus its my FAVOURITE. I got back at about 10plus, showered, and realized i was wide awake and there was school the next day! In the end, I tried my very best and eventually fell asleep at 2am.. ): so I slept for barely 4 hours luhhh.. Was so sleepy in class! Not gonna drink caffein containing products the night before school again! (: